Yamaha APX500II Thinline Cutaway Acoustic-Electric Guitar is one of the most sold electric acoustic guitars. The APX series of guitars are intended with the focus of playability. Its thin bodies as well as cutaways provide the greater access to upper frets; it can offer smoother shifting between the electric and acoustic instruments. This particular acoustic electric guitar model has a bracing design delivers the outstanding response with thicker mid as well as high range of tone. Here are more information about Yamaha APX500II Thinline Cutaway Acoustic-Electric Guitar particularly further discussion about its features, advantages and disadvantages of using it.
Yamaha APX500II Thinline Cutaway Acoustic-Electric Guitar Features
- Spruce Top Nato
- It has an upgraded electric system
- It is designed with a focus to be played easily
- Piezo element is placed on every string
- System-65 pickup/preamp
- Rosewood fingerboard and bridge
- Die-Cast chrome tuners
Places Emphasis on Playability
APX series places focus on playability with stylish thin profile which fits the body of the performing musicians. Particularly, this Yamaha APX500II Thinline Cutaway Acoustic-Electric Guitar has been restored and polished for the whole new invention of acoustic rockers. Gladly, APX500II series made new and stimulating colors available in the market. Not only that, the model has an upgraded pickup/preamp and an extraordinary playability.
Yamaha APX500II Thinline Cutaway Acoustic-Electric Guitar has the System 65 feature. These controls could include 3-band equalizer, precision chromatic tuner for the optimum sound tailoring and the adjustable mid-range frequency selection.
Advantages of Using Yamaha APX500II Thinline Cutaway Acoustic-Electric Guitar
- It is now available in new as well as thrilling colors, an upgraded pickup and an extraordinary playability. So if you want to own a guitar wearing your favorite color, it is now possible.
- It has ultra-comfortable thin-line and slim body which makes every player finds it comfortable when playing a song. The player will find ease in whatever position he would like to execute while playing it because of its extra comfortable and convenient to use body.
- It has an under-saddle pickup system.
- Its System 65 features the under-saddle piezo pickup. The controls of this guitar include 3-band equalizer, frequency control and a chromatic tuner. This system is powered by AA-size batteries which help you provide stable power supply to have an improved sound quality.
- It has steel strings that produce bright and loud sound. It is an advantage because you can play a song with loud and clear sound. Your listeners will not get bored while you are playing the instrument.
- Its solid spruce tops help create superior quality of sound. You should not forget that the design of the upper part of your guitar is not purely for the purpose of attraction; rather, it helps make the sound of the instrument better.
Disadvantages of Using Yamaha APX500II Thinline Cutaway Acoustic-Electric Guitar
- You can start playing this electric acoustic guitar by buying your amplifier first. This means that it is needed for you to spend extra dollars just to savour playing it.
- If you are still a beginner, it is not easy to find the right tone. As a beginner, you still do not know anything about electric guitar and this is a disadvantage.
- If you know how to play an electric guitar does not mean that you are able to play an acoustic guitar too. So, do not feel confident that you can play any kind of guitar once you knew how to play the electric one.
Again, Yamaha APX500II Thinline Cutaway Acoustic-Electric Guitar is one of the most sold guitars in the market place. If you want to own this model of guitar, make sure that you will buy from a legitimate supplier online. Furthermore, it is not impossible to love this acoustic electric guitar since it is bounty of advantages to its players. On the other hand, there are disadvantages you may experience upon using this guitar. On the brighter side, these drawbacks will not totally affect the enjoyment you will experience from it. Anyway, they can be avoided or lessened if you put full dedication and patience in everything that you do. If you keep on practicing playing the instrument very well, these drawbacks will be diminished.