The Cuisinart CGG-200 Propane Gas Grill is a good choice for those who like grilled foods; it could be used to grill any food, from fruits to meats. Because the cast iron cooking grate is coated with porcelain enamel, it grills the foods evenly and superbly. The modular grill-surface system that accommodates interchangeable panels is designed for foods that are frequently grilled, such as breads and vegetables.
Features and Advantages of Cuisinart CGG-200 Propane Gas Grill
- It has a durable 430 stainless steel grill lid that retains the temperature and decreases the loss of heat while grilling. The lid also has an insulated double wall construction.
- The lid handle is made of heat resistant 201 stainless steel, making it easier and safer to open the lid to check and serve the food.
- The foldable stainless steel tables are sturdy to hold heavy trays of food and grill tools. Measured at ten inches on all sides, its size is just right for things you might need a table for.
- The end-caps of the grill lid are fitted tightly, so users can be assured that their foods will be grilled properly
- The cast iron cooking grate is coated with porcelain enamel, a type of coating which is able to protect the grilling surface. It also provides durability to the parts of the grill that are most likely cooked on.
- The flame tamer is also coated with porcelain enamel to provide a metal plate that would be able to endure high temperatures and hold it at the correct grilling height.
Its size is suitable for small backyards and patios. It also has side shelves made of stainless steel, adding to the portability of the 35-pound griller. It can be transported anywhere that users need it to be in, and would certainly be perfect for camping too. A precision temperature gauge is also included, as well as a removable drip tray and a twist-start ignition system. The ignition system makes it easier to start the fire, and it makes things more convenient because there is no need to start the fire manually.
Meanwhile, the stainless steel loop burner uses 12000 powerful BTUs, enabling the griller to heat quickly. Its slim design also helps to make the griller heat faster, and within a few minutes, it would be ready for grilling. Unlike most portable grillers, 500 degrees Fahrenheit is quite normal for the Cuisinart CGG-200.
The temperature has to be accurate in order to cook the food properly. Due to this, the temperature gauge should be used. It helps by displaying the temperature inside the griller, helping users to be confident that they are grilling their foods properly.
The grate can be grilled on in both sides, and its use would depend on the type of food that its users are grilling. The flat side of the grate allows maximum contact and forms grill lines for meat and poultry. The other side of the grate is better used for grilling delicate foods such as seafood. Both sides distribute heat evenly though, so no one has to worry about uncooked food.
Due to its portability and versatility, the grate can be used anywhere it can be in. It does not take a lot of space like bigger grills, and since it has foldable tables on the sides, users don’t have to get another table to place the food on. Its handles add to the convenience of carrying the griller to the places that its users may need it to be placed in.
It is not included, but users may opt to buy the Cuisinart 4-foot LP Adaptor Hose to connect a 20-pound LP tank to the griller. This would help in grilling longer without having to change the fuel canister every now and then.
When you buy the Cuisinart CGG-200, you can be sure that the box contains the following parts: lid and firebox, grill leg assembly, drip tray, cooking grate and screws and washers. Having the griller would be convenient, especially when you are the type to camp out or someone who likes grilled foods. Perfect for any type of grilling, the Cuisinart CGG-200 is a must have.